Girls’ Getaway to Santa Fe
January 16, 2013
Did you know that the USA Today’s 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Awards recently voted Santa Fe as the #1 city for “Best Girls’ Trip?” In honor of this exciting news, the Inn on the Alameda is pleased to bring you our Girls’ Getaway Package to encourage friends – or families – to meet up in the City Different for an affordable vacation. This package also makes an ideal gift certificate opportunity!
Create lasting memories and start a tradition, all while sharing one of the best Santa Fe hotel deals! We make it easy for you with some extra amenities to help ensure an unforgettable experience for friends old and new. This friendly offer includes:
- Two (2) nights’ accommodations, based on double occupancy
- The Inn’s “Breakfast of Enchantment” each morning
- A complimentary wine-and-cheese reception each afternoon
- One (1) Gift Voucher for $75.00 from Ten Thousand Waves Japanese Bath House
- One (1) voucher for two specialty cocktails in our own Agoyo Lounge, serving gourmet light fare from 5:00 to 10:00 p.m. nightly
Two-night package total, based on double occupancy, ranges from $372 to $1,180, plus tax, depending on room-type, number of people, and dates selected. The charge for an additional person after two (2) in a room is $42 per night, with a maximum of three (3) adults per room. Additional nights at standard nightly rates, based on availability.
This Girls’ Getaway package is not available over certain peak season dates, holidays, or special events, and – in spite of the name – it is not actually gender specific.