August 10, 2015
The Inn on the Alameda, in partnership with the Museum of New Mexico, invite you to take advantage of off-season savings in Santa Fe. On select stay dates through May 29, 2017, experience all that the Inn on the Alameda and the Museum of New Mexico have to offer. Be our guest for three nights at the Inn on the Alameda, that enchanting small hotel in old Santa Fe, at special rates.
Please note that a 3-night minimum stay is required (3 consecutive nights).
Please call (800) 289-2122 for more information, or book now.
This 3-night package includes:
- Three (3) nights’ accommodations, single or double occupancy (additional nights may be booked at standard rates, subject to availability)
- The New Mexico Culture pass, which grants entrance to 15 New Mexico Museums and Historic Sites
- The Inn’s Breakfast of Enchantment each morning
- Our afternoon wine-and-cheese reception
- Complimentary on-site parking
Three-night Package total ranges from $522 to $1,197, depending on number of people, room-type, and dates selected; package total does not include applicable taxes. Choose any three qualifying consecutive nights through May 29, 2017 to take advantage of this special offer; blackout dates apply.* Additional nights at standard nightly rates, based on availability.
*Blackout dates (dates when the offer is NOT available) are:
- May 3-6, 2017
- May 10-13, 207
- May 17-20, 2017
- May 24-27, 2017
An additional charge of $35 per night will apply after two (2) persons in a room; a maximum of three (3) adults per guestroom.