COVID-19 and Our Commitment to Safety
Thank you for choosing the Inn on the Alameda. We are proud to have provided a culture of care for over 30 years in Santa Fe. During the current COVID pandemic, we understand how difficult it may be to find a hotel that ensures you and your loved ones’ safety and comfort. As we all navigate the new COVID practices in the hospitality industry, our priority is your enjoyment and safety during your brief time with us. Please review our updated healthy and safety standards.
“This place is just right in every way. It has a bit of a Bed and Breakfast feel, but it’s large enough so you can be totally anonymous if you like. We were there under strict COVID protocol, and were impressed by how thoroughly the management and staff implemented what they needed to to keep everyone safe. I just love the Inn on the Alameda.”
“During this ‘Covid Time’ we are living through, the hotel was clean and staff was following all Covid protocols. I had no worries or issues staying there. Breakfast was excellent and Welcome drinks the night before were wonderful out on the patio. I highly recommend The Inn as a great place to stay”
“We were there under strict COVID protocol, and were impressed by how thoroughly the management and staff implemented what they needed to to keep everyone safe. I just love the Inn on the Alameda”
“COVID restrictions and limitations made this trip a little different from ones in the past but there was no change in the rooms or services. As a family run hotel, they always go the extra mile to make sure your stay is the best.”
Highlights of the new guidelines include:
- Hand sanitizer dispensers placed in key guest and employee entrances, with not less than 60 percent alcohol content.
- Front- and back-of-the-house signage highlighting CDC recommendations, such as how to wear, handle and dispose of masks
- Reporting of confirmed Covid-19 cases.
- Employee hand-cleaning protocols, Covid-19 safety training and personal protective equipment use and disposal.
- Use of disinfectants approved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that meet CDC requirements for effective use against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and blood-borne pathogens.
- Frequent cleaning of public and communal spaces, including elevator panels.
- Enhanced guest room cleaning: with stipulations that housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless requested or approved by the guest and that rooms will be thoroughly cleaned after check-out.
- Items not easily sterilized will be removed from rooms and public areas.
- Linens, towels, and laundry shall be washed in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Marking public areas for appropriate social distancing and, where applicable, lobby furniture and public seating areas will be reconfigured to promote social distancing.
- Meeting and convention spaces will follow CDC recommendations for physical distancing.
- Encouraging the use of technology to reduce direct contact with guests, the lobby population, and the front-desk queue.
- Encouraging contactless payments.
- The courtesy vehicle will be out of service for the safety of guests and staff.