||Book directly with us for our all-inclusive best value.
No hidden fees.
Consistently guest rated #2 on Tripadvisor and just a short walk to the plaza.
We offer discounted rates for government employees! Contact us for details.
Read about the Agoyo Lounge in the Santa Fe New Mexican!
What Does All-Inclusive Mean?
When you book at the Inn we take care of everything for you:
Food & Drink
- Complimentary, generous breakfast buffet daily from 7-10 a.m. with organic and gluten-free choices, all locally sourced when possible.
- A complimentary, relaxing social hour daily from 4-5 p.m., with a selection wines and snacks
- Full-service bar
- On-site restaurant, Agoyo Lounge, serving dinner, dessert, and drinks nightly from 5:00-9:30 p.m.
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Complimentary courtesy shuttle to downtown attractions
- Organic in-room coffee
- Triple-sheeted beds with soft Italian 300-count cotton bedding
- Soft cotton spa robes
- Iron, ironing board, and hairdryer in all rooms
- Fireplaces, patios, balconies, and refrigerators available
- Cable TV and HBO in all rooms
- Complimentary hi-speed wireless internet access throughout the hotel
- Local and 800-number calls always at no charge
- Green, bleach-free laundry process
- Fully-equipped exercise room
- 24-hour Front Desk/Concierge service
- Safety-deposit boxes on request
- Same-day dry-cleaning service
- Coin-op guest laundry facility
- Guest email center
- 2 outdoor hot tubs
- Complimentary Santa Fe New Mexican and Wall Street Journal available