Turquoise, Water, Sky
The Inn on the Alameda, in partnership with the Museum of Indian Arts and Culture, invite you to experience Turquoise, Water, Sky: The Stone and Its Meaning, one of the museum’s current and most talked-about exhibits. We are very pleased to extend this 3-night offer to you on select dates between September 1, 2014 and April 30, 2015.
People in the Southwest have used turquoise for jewelry and ceremonial purposes for over a thousand years, as well as for trading both within and outside the region. The exhibit highlights the Museum’s extensive collection of Southwestern turquoise jewelry and presents all aspects of the stone: from geology, mining, and history, to questions of authenticity and value. So be our guest for three nights at the Inn on the Alameda, that enchanting small hotel in old Santa Fe, at a special rate in honor of this special exhibit.
Please call (800) 289-2122 for more information, or book now. This 3-night package includes:
- Three (3) nights’ accommodations, single or double occupancy (additional nights may be booked at standard rates, subject to availability)
- The New Mexico Culture pass, which grants entrance to the Museum of Indian Arts and Culture to enjoy the Turquoise, Water, Sky exhibit, where docent tours are available for those interested in a deeper look. The Culture Pass offers entrance to 14 New Mexico Museums and Monuments in total!
- The Inn’s Breakfast of Enchantment each morning
- Our afternoon wine-and-cheese reception
Three-night Package total ranges from $447 to $1,272, depending on number of people, room-type, and dates selected; package total does not include applicable taxes. Choose any three qualifying consecutive nights between September 1, 2014 and April 30, 2015 to take advantage of this special offer; blackout dates apply.* Additional nights at standard nightly rates, based on availability.
An additional charge of $35 per night will apply after two (2) persons in a room; a maximum of three (3) adults per guestroom.
*Blackout dates (dates when package is not available) currently include:
- September 5 to 6, 2014
- September 18 to October 18, 2014
- November 26 to 28, 2014
- December 3 to 6, 2014
- December 19 to 31, 2014
- February 13 to 14, 2015